She's been interested in her fingers for quite a while, chewing on them and always having them in her mouth. But she's never really sucked on them. Until now . . . tonight I found her asleep with her thumb in sucking position, just going at it! Later, she woke up and I moved her, and she was at it again!! We'll see if she keeps it up.


And just because they're sooooooooo cute, here's Cody and Miss M just before saying goodbye. Adorable!!!

5 comments:
Oh how cute. She is so sweet. At least you won't have to look for pacifiers anymore!
uh oh you're in trouble!! It is adorable, though. The two babies are so so cute together! Did you all have a memorable Thanksgiving? Love ya!
The problem is....you can take a pacifier away but you can't take a thumb away! Dallin still sucks his thumb.....drives me crazy!!!
Way to cute! We can't wait to meet Maren (hopefully before she is walking!)
Absolutely adorable!!! I need to snuggle her! She is so darn cute!
Post a Comment