I wasn't tagged, but I wondered if I could do it, so here goes . . .
1- I'm 5'6"
2- My Hair is Brown
3- But I actually have a lot of gray hiding in there
4- So that's why I dyed it lighter this summer
5- I LOVE to read
6- I read all the Twilight books
7- I didn't really like the movie
8- My favorite book EVER (okay, well, novel) is Katherine, by Anya Seton
9- I like to play games with my friends
10- I have most of my Christmas shopping done
11- That's actually amazing because
12- I am a procrastinator
13- I love music
14- I love my Ipod
15- But I actually listen to my iPod music on the computer way more than on the iPod itself
16- I'm not very organized which is so funny because
17- I am the Relief Society President!!
18- That's also funny because I'm very shy around people I don't know
19- I like painting and photography
20- I love to learn
21- I graduated from college with a Bachelor's of Science in Information Systems
22- I went to BYU-Provo for my first 2 years of college
23- But didn't like it there so I transferred to NAU
24- But didn't like it there so I transferred to BYU-Hawaii
25- Which is where I met my husband
26- English is one of my favorite subjects
27- I can't add very well in my head
28- I would rather listen than talk
29- I would like to be more organized
30- I overwhelm myself trying to organize
31- I hate cleaning the bathroom
32- I like to cook
33- I get that from my mother
34- I love buying scrapbook things
35- So much so that I have drawers and stacks full of things
36- I hardly use them because if I do they will be gone
37- And I won't have that pretty thing or that cute thing anymore
38- I hate any kind of seafood
39- I'm so NOT a night owl
40- I consider "sleeping in" anything past 7:00 am
41- I don't like to have a regular job that ties me down
42- I would love to work from home
43- I love being a stay at home mom
44- Can you tell that I'm a homebody?
45- I learned to drive on a stick-shift
46- I like to look in other people's houses
47- Especially if they're messy
48- Because it makes me feel better about my own
49- I like to be complimented
50- I'm halfway done!
51- I like singing in the car to songs on the radio
52- I love learning about history
53- I like road trips
54- I like the ocean, but not the beach, well okay, not the sand coming back to my house
55- I'm not very good at any sports
56- Because I'm not very coordinated
57- I prefer small groups to large ones
58- I'm kind of a nerd
59- I like to play card games on the computer
60- Especially Spider Solitaire
61- I want to get fired from my job as household finance specialist
62- Because it makes me crazy
63- But then again, I'd probably be more crazy not knowing where every dollar is going
64- My favorite thing to do is spend time with my family
65- I love being the mother to four wonderfully exceptional children
66- I was never very popular at school, but that's okay with me
67- I wear contacts
68- I always cry when I laugh really hard
69- My biggest fear is losing one of my children
70- I don't like to debate
71- Because when I'm right, I know it
72- I run from confrontation
73- I don't like to drive in big cities or heavy traffic
74- I don't like getting ready for the day
75- So sometimes I stay in my pajamas until the middle of the day
76- I love chick flicks
77- I forget a lot of things
78- I love that I get to buy girl things now
79- I don't like seeing people spit
80- Or hearing people burp
81- I love Christmas time
82- I like inside jokes (when I'm on the inside)
83- I don't like politics
84- I like cottage cheese
85- I can't fall asleep on an airplane, even if it's the middle of the night
86- I don't like doing laundry
87- I don't like doing the dishes
88- I would rather buy things for my house than for myself
89- I like really cushy carpet
90- I like old buildings
91- I had a really good childhood
92- When I was younger I thought I wanted 6 kids
93- But now I'm maxed out at 4
94- I love my family
95- I love the church
96- I like going to meetings (most of the time)
97- I like filling out forms
98- I've never been on a cruise
99- I've been to the top of the World Trade Center
100- I worry too much about stuff I shouldn't worry about
Whew!
Maren's Quilt
14 years ago


2 comments:
Susan, you are so cute. You sound like me in a lot of ways and not so much in other ways. I am with you on the organized thing. What is wrong with us Ellsworth sisters?? Maybe it's a blessing, not a curse. We have to look for the silver lining in this... Love you & can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment