Thursday, November 27, 2008

When little boys with little supervision collide . . .

Okay, so my sister is in town for Thanksgiving and last night (Wednesday) she and I and her two oldest girls (Krissy and Jessie) went to the store to get a few last minute things for Thursday. We took the two babies (Cody and Maren) and left the dads in charge of the rest including one 3 year old and one 2 year old boy (yes, that would be Tainui and Zachary.) We get home from the store, seriously not more than 45 minutes later and notice both boys nicely bathed and dressed in jammies with a distinct "musky" smell about them. Well, these are the pictures that we see:



Then . . .







This morning while we're making pies, someone let the boys out the back door (remember it rained a bunch) and THIS is what we see:



5 comments:

Alisha and Josh said...

Oh..Ty is going to have some fun family memories with his cousin! Have a fun time with your sister- it only lasts so long. I wish my sister was here. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Alisha

Esther Pugmire said...

wow, we had a good laugh and definately some reminiscing about our own adventures with toddlers. So were the dads glued to the TV, and who took the pics? Love MOM, greg and feef, and viv

Jim said...

I love that you took the time to take pictures of them... I am afraid I would have just lost it! You are a saint! :o)

Marci McLain said...

That is just AWESOME!!

Susan said...

Awww ... little boys. Ya just gotta love 'em!