

People have been telling me, "Oh, she looks just like Caleb!" or "She looks just like Tainui!", so I thought I'd put it out there with some newborn photos of the boys to see who you think she looks the most like. (Braden is in the white chair, Caleb is in the blue chair, and Tainui is the one on the bottom!)


5 comments:
I can't decide if she looks more like Caleb or Tainui. . . It depends on the picture, maybe? Very fun, though!!
Well I think in different pics she looks like different of your boys but as far as who do I think she looks like the very most? My vote is on Tainui. Take into account, though, that I've never actually seen her in person, so this could easily change. Any way you look at it, your boys are all adorable, so it really doesn't matter, does it. She'll end up looking like herself in the long run, with a little of each of them as well. Love ya!
Your kids are so beautiful! I love the name Braden as that is my son's name. I found your blog on Amie's blog. Congrats!
You are living in Hawaii, still?
Angie (palmrose) Ingram
I can't even determine who MY kids look like, let alone yours! I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! She's very sweet.
susan...i am leaning more towards caleb...but she's so much prettier and girlier...which is a good thing :-) oh...sweet maren is adorable!! i would hold her anytime you let me!!
Post a Comment