Sunday, September 07, 2008

Introducing Maren Mereana Green!


We are happy to introduce you to our newest addition! Maren Mereana Green was born at 12:41 pm on Tuesday, September 2 at Banner Gateway Medical Center in Gilbert, Arizona. She weighed 7 lbs, 4 ozs and measured 20 inches long. She is our little sweetheart and has melted all of our hearts. We are so happy to finally have a little girl in our family.




So far, Maren has been a little sweetheart. She isn't too fussy, has been sleeping relatively well at night and is generally a little angel. The boys have been so happy to have a little sister, Dad is glad to finally have "Daddy's little girl" and Mom is DEFINITELY glad to finally be able to buy PINK!!!

7 comments:

Alisha and Josh said...

Congrats Green family! She is beautiful- I had to ask your hubby today if you had had her because I didn't see you at church! Get some rest and hope all is going well! Sending our love- Alisha & the Brandon crew

linznkidz said...

susan- congrats!! I am so glad she is finally here - I bet you are too!! She is beautiful!! How are you feeling? Do you need anything? I cant wait to hold her :-)

tupaeak said...

Hey Susan - so cute your baby. I love the pink bow she has on. She's only a day old and she's sporting the girlywear. Congrats to you guys. Thats cool you finally got your little Maren.
Much love to you and best of luck with the new calling! You can do it.
And the boys are huge. Miss Lia was three last month so our baby is no longer a baby. Shes a blimmin little terror.
Hi to Jason and the boys from us.
Love the Tupaea Family

missionary mama said...

congratulations!

she is adorable. You now have a little princess. =) Take care and congratulations again to your newest addition. =)

Marci McLain said...

She is just adorable! HOpe she stays that sweet forever!

Mary Davis said...

So cute!!!! Congrats!!! Are you getting any sleep? Hey I want to hold her too! Maybe, I can hold her after Lindsay.....

Cara said...

Susan, I've been wondering about you! Congratulains! Yay, you did it, she's healthy and cute. Can't wait to see her in person!