Monday, September 20, 2010

Transformation!



I've been looking for a while for the right bed for Miss M. I've had a bed in mind for her for quite some time, and had been searching Craigslist and in furniture stores for it. Well, my search resulted in this beauty! I found it on Craiglist for only $50! What a bargain! I had planned to spend up to $300 for something like it, so I really feel like I scored. I wanted a white bed for her, so I went and picked it up (which was an adventure in itself!) and brought it home. I refinished it in my living room (just can't take baking in the oven outside for that long). What do you think?

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love it!! You did a GREAT job!! I LOVE white furniture!! GREAT find!!

Emily said...

I'm with Tiffany! Its a great bed, for the princess Maren truly is!

ThurberGang said...

It looks beautiful!! Well done!

Marci McLain said...

It turned out so great!! I love it. I can't believe she is old enough already to be in a big girl bed!!

missionary mama said...

that is beautiful! i love it!