Wednesday, November 05, 2008

There's a monkey in the house!


When I first got this costume for Tainui he loved it so much he wanted to wear it all day every day. Of course, it's HOT in Arizona so he sweat like nobody's business but he wouldn't take it off! We finally hid it from him and after asking about it for a while he finally forgot about it. So imagine how excited he was when we finally took it back out to wear for Halloween! Wow, and he had the trick-or-treating part down pat. So here's our cute little monkey . . . don't you just love the banana?!

2 comments:

Mary Davis said...

He looks so cute! Maybe he won't sweat in Dec....oh well he looks cute!

Esther Pugmire said...

What a cute costume!! What were the other kids for Halloween? I hope you are hanging in there. I Luv ya Sis!!