Thursday, October 09, 2008

Quirky Me!

Okay, I was tagged by Marci to publish for the world to see six of my quirks. As I sat and thought about it, I think I'm a fairly boring person. Not sure I can come up with six quirks, especially really quirky ones (like some I've seen!), but here goes:

1. I love to start projects and then not finish them. I have unfinished cards, scrapbooks, sewing projects, decorating projects, crafts, fixer-uppers, books, journals, letters, ideas, etc. You name it, I've probably started one and not finished it. I think I get great ideas to do something and then hit a snag and just give it up and hope I'll get back to it.

2. My inner alarm clock - I can set an actual alarm for some specific time to wake up and guarantee nine times out of ten, I'll wake up 1 or 2 minutes before the alarm goes off. And then, I don't even have to set an alarm, my kids have been waking me up about 6 am for years and now, I can just wake up at 6 am all by myself (yes, it drives me CRAZY!)

3. I hate fish and all things related to the sea . . . umm, except for tuna. My husband guarantees this constitutes looniness because he loves fish, but thinks tuna is the fishiest of them all and is so bad, it's only good for cat food.

4. Whenever I tell stories about things that have happened to me, I have to include all the tiny details. It drives Jason crazy that I go off on tangents (to explain a particular part of the story) and end up telling in 1000 words, what may have easily been pared down to only 100. But you see people, you need to hear it ALL!!!

5. I LOVE to see a clean and organized house, but for some odd reason, this has always eluded my own. I have never been able to be as organized as I want. Which leads me to quirk # 6 . . .

6. I'm so totally a PILER!! (See previous posting) I have all 5 types of piles all over my house. There is some serious disease here . . .


I'm tagging Esther, Mary Davis, Hilary Thurber, Amie Bigelow, Mandy Kimball, and Cherry Goo.

Rules:
1.Link to the person who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

2 comments:

Esther Pugmire said...

what if I only have 3 contacts?

susan g said...

Make some friends!