Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Night Crop


Hey all! I've been wanting to do a crop night at my house for a while now. Scrapbooking and card making is so much more fun when you have friends to talk to! So I'm going to have a crop night at my house on Friday, June 4, from 7 to whenever! Bring your projects, paper, adhesives, etc. and come on over! You're more than welcome to use my Cricut, punches, etc. if you want! Bring a snack to share too! As an incentive, I've come up with this cute Father's Day card you can make that night. You can also use it as a photo frame to give as a gift for your Dad, your honey or whoever you want! I'll probably only have space for about 10 people, so sign up fast! Let me know by leaving a comment that you want to come. See you then!

3 comments:

Marci McLain said...

Hey Susan,what a fun night. I would love to come, but don't know if I can. Caleb may be still playing baseball that night. I will see what is going on and let you know. If I can't come this time, I hope you do it again soon!

Mary Davis said...

I'm in!

ThurberGang said...

oooh. . . i want to come. . . wish the drive was a little more reasonable . . . have fun!