Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lincoln Logs!!





Okay, so I got really tired of my boys just sitting around playing XBOX all day or watching dumb cartoons on TV or saying just how incredibly BORED they are, so yesterday I decided to go down to Toys 'R Us and buy the biggest box of Lincoln Logs I could find. Yes, they're expensive so I've put it off until now, but they love to build things so I thought it was a worthwhile investment. So far, it's been great, they've had fun building things and taking pictures. So at least for the rest of yesterday and so far today, I haven't heard even once, "Mom, can we play XBOX?!"

2 comments:

missionary mama said...

hi susan!

glad to see your family and to hear what's up in your blog. i'll show Warrior 2 your blog. =)

Matthew Urmston said...

Finally found you guys. Knew I would at some point despite your best efforts. Do you think the lincoln logs would work for teenagers?